Your privacy is very important to us and we take extra care in order to protect the information that you share with us. We are also very particular about the circumstances in which we might use your information
We Will :
- Collect and scrutinize information from our web service in order to check on the technical performance so that we may offer you a high level of service.
- Use the personal information that you give to us in order to help us determine what kind of service you are looking for.
We will not :
- Sell, rent, trade, share, reveal, or disclose your personal information unless we have your consent.
- Use any of your personal information to pressure you into taking any sort of action or using any service that you do not want.
- We will share the information that is believed to be necessary in cases of
- Any orders from a court of law
- Any governmental order, decree, regulation, or regulatory agency rule
- When the information will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to a person's life, health, or safety, or a serious threat to public health or safety.
- When we have a reasonable cause to believe an unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and the use or disclosure of your information is a necessary and important part of investigating the matter or reporting our concerns to relevant authorities and persons.